Solar panels are the long term, good investment. This environmentally friendly solution for energy production is used in more and more households. A do it yourself kit consists of just a few key components. However, it is advised to be careful because the components can be costly. The connection of three solar panels is many […]
On this articles, we you help you to find out how to improve your muscles with power racks (click here to see top 5 best power rack 2015) on different positions. Squat with Bar Main muscle worked: Quadriceps Other Muscles: Calves, Glutes, Muscles Hamstring, Lower Back For safety reasons, it is preferable to perform this […]
The repair itself is a subject that many people nowadays do not dare even think about. It is the habit to do things themselves. Nevertheless, the trend is changing. Making your own clothes is again popular, like crocheting, embroidery and knitting. The self-repair of broken appliances and furniture saves lots of money, incidentally, because buying […]
The numbers do not lie. Every year over 200,000 accidents happen in the workplace due to the use of hand tools. And then the small job accidents at home are excluded. Tens of thousands of do-it-yourself end up in the hospital each year, with thousands of cases are directly related to the improper use of […]
A piece well paced in the ears, you feel the energy that goes into you and propels you forward … Running, walking or swimming in music, it motivates! But all helmets are they suitable? Not so sure. So which to choose? Headphone range for the sport. With or without wireless, Bluetooth, waterproof, everything you need […]
Drosophilidae is a great source of annoyance for many people. The existence of the so-called fruit flies was marked around 1830 for the first time and has many variants. But where do these fruit fly today come from? Can anything be done to prevent us from fruit flies? And if you already have problems with […]
Buddha statues have recently become increasingly popular and are now available. A Buddha statue in the house or in the garden provides a certain kind of peace and tranquility without holding on to that particular religion. Religious art is indeed often purchased by people who are not necessarily part of the depicted religion. It is […]
You do not need to travel long distances. You can camp in the garden of your home! Go ahead and make your children also enjoy this classic activity, following some recommendations specializing in children and teenagers.
– Pajamas for children and adults
– Liquid Beverages
– Food for grilling
Ready for fun!
When the tent is set up, sleeping bags and food are prepared and organized, it’s time to have fun. You are worries about what to do? Better, put into practice the games that we present below:
- Scavenger Hunt (You can hide objects such as stones, leaves, flowers and stems, among others).
- Find insects (takes the opportunity to teach your children about these little animals and the importance of respect).
- Drawings curious (Collect objects such as leaves and branches, put them under a white paper, a pencil and pass them until the shape remain on paper).
- Find stars (they can count and search figures or constellations)
- Reading stories or tell stories.
- Obstacle (seize the implements in the garden as hoses, chairs and rocks).
- Make figures with shadows (used flashlights and makes fun figures with your hands).
- Sing the favorite songs of your children.